Use these questions on an ongoing basis to obtain updated information about your match and add this information (and any associated ideas) to ‘Meeting Updates‘ on a regular basis.
- What is the one thing that you really care about? Or what is your ‘thing’?
- What would your friends or family say if we asked them to list two of the most valuable gifts, talents or skills that you have?
- What type of paid work have you been involved in (include any small business experience)?
- Throughout your life, what is the one thing you love to do so much that you get lost in it for hours without getting bored?
- If you could snap your fingers and be doing anything, what would that be?
- What clubs or institutions have you had a strong relationship with and what was your role (include any volunteering or community projects you have been involved with)?
- If you were braver, name the one thing you have always wanted to learn more about?
- When was the last time you shared an interest or skill with someone else. What was it?
- What are your two favourite hobbies that you have pursued throughout your life?
Prompts for drawing out more information:
- Tell me more about that?
- How did you become involved with that?
- How did that make you feel?
- What was that experience like?
- What have you learned from being involved with that?