The Sharing Tree is an exciting new community connection program that rewards members for sharing the things they love through a neighbourhood points system! The Sharing Tree is currently open to Uniting staff and existing volunteers.
Learn about the Sharing Tree.
We know that community connection and interdependence is more important than ever.
What is the Sharing Tree
Earn points by:
- Completing a task for someone
- Teaching someone a skill
- Lending out equipment
- Volunteering time through community services partners.
Spend points by:
- Getting help from another member
- Learning something new from another member
- Participating in arts and craft, leisure and sporting activities, visiting local attractions or attending training courses through small business partners.
Register in just two simple steps
1. Sign-up online at https://www.thesharingtree.org.au/register.
You can also sign up in person at one of our events. For eligible community members, a Uniting volunteer can help you sign up/stay connected.
2. List what you have to offer to earn points e.g. completing a task, teaching a skill or lending out equipment.
A partnership approach
Uniting Vic Tas coordinates the Sharing Tree, bringing together individuals, community and sports groups, businesses, community services, arts, culture and entertainment organisations across Melbourne to build a powerful resources and skills network.
The Sharing Tree is a pilot project supported by funding from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments and Equity Trustees.